Friday, May 24, 2013

Pre-K Graduate


Smiling was not an option on the last day of Pre-K. She has changed so much over the last nine months. As a mother, I feel so thankful for Lily's terrific teachers at the Richmond Early Childhood Center. Those women made my baby feel loved and they took such good care of her. I was so impressed with everything she was learning. Really, I just feel so blessed that we were able to be a part of this Pre-Kindergarten program.
It was hard to say goodbye to Pre-K.
 Tuesday was the graduation ceremony. Lily received the Little Miss Sunshine award because she was always so pleasant and bright at school. Sounds about right :)




The kids sang the Little birdie song and the Richmond Rockets song. 



I can't believe I'm going to have a kindergarten girl! We are going to have a fun filled summer!

No comments: