Thursday, May 23, 2013

Idaho Christmas

Grandpa's tractor is always a main attraction when we go to Idaho. The kids like the ride. Matt loves to play...I mean drive. 

 I'm so glad we got to come spend Christmas with Linda. We all love her and it just feels like home when we are at their house. 
 These two were pretty lucky this Christmas. Lily loved that necklace and didn't take it off for months. 


 This is by far his favorite shirt. It was important that he put it on as fast as possible.





 Lily was thrilled to give me this home made horn. She did such a great job hand crafting it. You can't buy that kind of love at the store. 






 Christmas afternoon we went to Tamie's house for lunch. She offered to let the kids play at her house while Matt and I went to Idaho Falls to see Sandy in the hospital. The kids loved playing at Luke's house. 
Thankfully we were able to spend some time with my family while we were in Idaho too. A couple mornings, the kids and I went to Rigby to be with Brooklyn and Ryan. Another day we went to Pocatello to visit Sarah and her family. One of my favorite nights was New Years Eve. We had a party with Ryan's family and Cathy's parents in Rigby. They are such good company and it was a terrific party.

 Sorry about this picture...Matt had to go to urgent care twice in Idaho Falls for this bad boy. Poor guy. 
 I love my mom!
 It had been a while since all 5 of us had been together. I love these people and I'm lucky to be related! The Chinese food and chocolates were yummy! We spent that night at Sarah's and headed out the next morning. We stayed in a hotel that night in Denver. The kids loved the hotel and slept so well that night. The next day we finished out the drive to Stillwater. That night the kids came home to the stick horses and Matt opened his gift from me. We were so blessed to have perfect weather on that trip.


No comments: