Lily was such a good sport and wore this Mickey Mouse shirt for RED day at school. It was spirit week and I think it was drug awareness day. I dropped Lily off at school and I noticed NO one else was wearing red AND there was a portait studio set up. It was picture day! I guess they changed RED day because it was picture day. I was the only one that didn't get the memo because I only send Lily to school half day. Luckily, she is so cute and her pictures turned out great.
Breakfast with a buddy. Nov. 17, 2012
"Five fat Turkey's are we
we slept all night in a tree. When the cook came around we couldn't be found. That's why we're here you see." She was the cutest little turkey of the group.
We had the perfect Thanksgiving complete with our own delicious dinner and pies. It was a great day together. That morning we watched the Macy's parade and decorated our Christmas tree. That afternoon we went to Dr. Spitler's house for more pie and good company. That evening we walked the lake to balance out the calories. Pecan pie...yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment