Thursday, May 23, 2013

Most of March


 March 2nd, Matt and Lily had a daddy-daughter date to the Wondertorium. She was beyond excited to go on a date with her dad. They loved the Wondertorium so much that we decided to get a year pass for our family. Lots of fun. 


 March 2nd, I couldn't help but take a picture of this little man sleeping. 
Sometimes you have to have  a pink lemonade stand. 

 March 9th, getting ready to watch Wreck it Ralph. Lily is a big fan of the movie.
March 11th, Look closely and you will see Matt and Lily out on the boat at Matt's research pond.
 March13th, Lily begged for breakfast in bed. I told her that if she slept in her own bed all night I would wake her up to breakfast in bed. She LOVED it and requested it everyday. Too bad I'm not that accommodating. :)
 March 17th, This was the extent of my St. Patrick's day festivities. Green chocolate chip pancakes.

There was a book fair at Lily's school sometime in March. We got a Lalaloopsy book and fell in love with it. One night when we were reading, I said, "I bet it wouldn't be that hard to make a doll like that." Oh boy...why did I say that? I spent an entire day making this doll for her. I'm glad she likes it. 

Levi and I have done this bike ride several times now and we both love it. 


This spring sometime we had a fun dinner with our awesome neighbors Dave and Crystal. We love living next door to such good people. We also had an Elder's Quorum BBQ and an ASHREA BBQ. I'm sure I'm forgetting other events. Life is just good and the kids are getting so big! LOVE.


No comments: