Thursday, May 23, 2013

January/February

 In my opinion, Matt is a super duper person. He was able to go to Dallas in January to a conference. He is the President of the OSU student ASHREA branch and has a big hand in organizing these trips for the students and faculty. Dallas was a successful trip for him.

This picture was a presentation at OSU after the Dallas trip.
 We love to see the Temple...we went there Feb. 2. We also went to see the Clydesdales in Ukon.  




 The barn was almost as beautiful as the horses! 

 Lily's 100th day of school. 

 January and February were nice and low key. Matt and I were in a biggest loser competition with our Stillwater friends. We exercised, ate well, and lost weight. The competition ended April 5th. Matt and I were the winners! I lost 20 pounds and Matt lost 33 pounds. It was a fun to have a common goal and achieve it together.

No comments: