Thursday, September 25, 2014

This Little Piggy

All of these pictures except the last one are from today. This week has flown by. Nothing too noteworthy. Yesterday we had Roto Rooter come. Today my friend/neighbor Courtney invited Max and me to go to Adorable Affordables with her and her sweet little girl. It is a consignment sale at the Payne county fair ground expo center. I was able to go a couple years ago. They have some really great deals. Today I got a jumperoo for Max. So far he loves it. Levi got an OSU sweatshirt and Max got a little OSU shirt. Lily got a little dress. I'm glad I went.

Football season is a lot of fun in Stillwater. We have plenty of gear for the walk around this year.

Levi has been doing really well in school and I love his teacher for sending home notes with him. He was especially excited about the orange smilie face sticker as orange is his absolutely favorite color right now.
Lily and I love Junie B. Jones. She checked out this library book today and it couldn't be more perfect for her. First grader toothless wonder discribes Lily so well. 


I'm sure seeing this pig today was a little tender mercie from The Lord. If anyone knows Levi very well, they know that he is a little comedian. He loves to tell jokes and he finds humor in everything. He and I both cracked up at seeing this pig in our neighborhood after school. We watched the little guy for minutes before he was out of sight. We still look at this picture and laugh. Thanks for bringing a little joy into our lives today little piggy. 
My mom sent us a package in the mail last week. Levi received these jammies. I found these similar ones for Max. Closest thing we've had to matching brothers. I'm so thankful for this family of mine. This weekend we are looking forward to seminary breakfast, a play date at Karina's house and the General Women's broadcast. 

10/3 Update. The seminary breakfast was so much fun. I took coffee cake. The play date at Karina's was beyond fun for the kids. She served us a huge meal, they painted bird housed, played and put on tatoos. Lily even went back to play on Monday. Too much fun. Then, Friday night we had a fun hot dog roast in the back yard with the Monson's and Scifrices. We watched the Lego Movie and Despicable me on the projector and had a blast! We are excited to do it again soon. 

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Shelley, thanks for the update, you know how I love to hear about what is going on there. I'm glad you got a walker for Max, that will help you out a lot. Levi is such a joy, he always has a smile on his face. I just love you guys.
Thanks a lot
Love Grandma Mitchell

Grandma said...

Max looks so much like your Dad in that picture.