Today was Richmond's annual Rocket Run. Max and I went to watch the kids run. Levi ran a good majority of the time. Lily had a great time running and walking with friends. She even let Max and I walk with her on the last lap.
![]() |
| This was after he ran and some kids got awards. He wanted to go play on the playground which wasn't allowed at the time. I made him sit with me. He was ready for me to leave. |
I asked Levi if I could run with him and he said "No Mom! I can do it myself. You stay with Max." Ha. Stinker.
Love this girl. Today her teacher told me that at share time she told about her baby brother, Max. She's such a loving kid!
9/20/2014 update. This wonderful picture was in the paper this morning. Luckily Matt glanced at the paper at the store today. We couldn't believe that out of the two pictures Levi was featured in the rocket run story. Our friend Maci is the sweet girl in front of him. Levi is one special boy!





2 comments:
She is a loving kid and I love her so much. I'm glad she is having fun in school. I love the look on Levi's face. He is such a sweetie.
Have fun.
Love Grandma Mitchell
Levi is a special kid and I'm glad he got his picture in the paper. He is famous
Love that kid
Post a Comment