Playing with his feet. I'm so proud right now. I remember Lily and Levi playing with their feet and sucking on their toes at 4 months and I've been waiting for this little developmental milestone for Max. I even mentioned it to the doctor because I had lost faith that Max could physically hold his feet due to his adorably large size. He surprised me!! He just did it for the first time and I'm so proud of him. Against all odds he can still play with his feet. I won't expect him to suck on his toes...let's not be overachievers now.
1 comment:
Don't you worry about Max, he is doing great. He is a healthy boy and once he gets to crawling and moving he will lose some of the weight. He is such a cutie and this Grandma can hardly wait to see him.
Love Grandma M.
Post a Comment