This week has gone by quickly. Monday, the kids didn't have school. We had a YW presidency meeting playdate. It was a great reminder of why we usually have presidency meetings at the church without kids. The rest of the week has been wonderful. I love hanging out with these kiddos. Wednesday, I was able to make a cake for a cute new Beehive. I'm so excited to get more YW in our ward.
Matt went to Springfield yesterday and is there right now. This is one photo we sent to him last night. Max and I went outside to check on Lily and Levi who were playing in the sand and dirt. The wind was blowing directly in our faces as I took this photo. That might explain Max's expression. He had fresh spit up on his shirt; which is why he's not wearing a shirt.
Lily loves to hold her brother.
The big news of the week is that Lily's took finally came out. Last night she came into my room around 1am. Before she climbed in bed with me, I asked if she would please turn on the fan. She was happy to do so. As she was turning on the fan her tooth just came right out. She was so exciting and had a hard time getting back to sleep. The tooth fairy didn't come but I'm sure she'll come tonight.
Matt sent me this pick of his room. Lil was so jealous that he gets to stay at the same place we stayed when we went to Springfield. He got a room with a king size bed all to himself. I'm excited to hear more about the trip :). I thankful for a good week and a happy healthy family.








2 comments:
I love reading the post for the week. Sounds as if you are busy and the kids are growing. Lily will be singing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. She is such a sweetie. The kids are all growing right up. Thanks for the pictures and the updates.
Love Grandma Mitchell
Shelley you are so gorgeous!! I love all these pictures, Lily is so cute! And that Levi with his signature pose and Max and his rolls! Oh gosh I miss you guys!
Post a Comment