Since Matt is the ASHRAE student branch president at OSU, he always puts on the annual picnic. This is at least his third time doing this and he has it down to a Science. It was such an enjoyable night. Levi and Lily played with the kids and even the students. They had a great time. I was able to chat with the ladies there. It was a relaxing enjoyable night. We were so lucky to have beautiful weather as well. I told Matt that I was really proud to be his wife that night :). He has accomplished so much here at OSU and I love seeing him in his element with his colleagues.
Other fun thing this weekend; I was able to go to a Releif Society retreat Friday night. I am so thankful that Matt encouraged me to go because I had such a great time. It was nice to have a break and chat with some really great women. I feel so refreshed and ready to take on a new week :).
1 comment:
Looks like a great bunch of people. I'm glad is enjoying his time at college. It's nice to include the families in the activities. I'm sure the kids had a ball.
Thanks, for being a great family. We love you
Post a Comment