September 10th he turned 4 months. I feel like every time I talk about this kid I'm always gushing. I honestly do not have one bad thing to say about him. He is a complete joy and our entire family is in love with his kissable self.
Max is a really great sleeper. He wakes up sometimes during the night. We had a week of him sleeping 8-11 hours without waking up. Sweet! He's also a really great eater. Infact I weighed him a week ago and he was nearly 22.5 pounds. This is even blowing Lily's chubby baby stats out of the water. I remember when Lily was a baby I got a million comments on how big she was and I was a little self conscious about it as a new mother. Levi was much smaller in comparison. I did NOTHING differently people. Max came to me a big boy and he has just grown so fast. I'm so thankful for a happy, healthy, content, wonderful, snuggable baby boy! We can't get enough of him. Some of his talents right now include eating his hands, jabbering, laughing, smiling, bringing his toys to his mouth. One fun fact is that he basically only poops in his diaper when he is sitting in the blue bouncy chair. I would say 95% of the time this is the case. This is true baby skill. We love you Maxi boy!!




2 comments:
He is growing so fast and this Grandma hasn't loved or held him yet. I can hardly wait for Christmas so I can see the kids again. He looks a lot like your Dad Shelley. He is such a happy baby whenever we Skype with you. I'm glad he is good for you. He's a healthy kid and I getting excited to meet him and give him theses kisses.
Love you
That is too funny about the chair!! Maybe he will be easy to potty train too ; ) He looks like such a sweetheart, and little Lily was a sweetheart too. I love your chubby babies, I'm sure they are super snuggly!
Post a Comment