Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's 6 months old!! Who washes their phone?

Lily is six months old now, as of the 21st. We went to the doctor today for her checkup and shots. I hate the shots so much. She is a little cranky tonight and is just not the same kid. She is a very healthy girl. She weighed 23 pounds 6 ounces. She has consistently stayed in the 99.98th percentile for her weight and the 60.14th percentile for height. The doctor is not worried about her at all. She loves to talk, squeal, and grab anything and everything in her sight and reach. She talked today on the phone for a while with my mom. Grandma LeDosquet loves to talk to her. Speaking of which…

On a really sad note, tonight while I was doing laundry, I washed my cell phone. It was new and had a cool keyboard. I had to wash the sheets today because Lily messed on them. What I didn't realize was that my phone was on the bed too. When I put the sheets in the dryer, I heard a loud clunk as if there were shoes in there. I can't believe it. Who washes their phone? Oh well. I guess I'm going back to my old phone. I didn’t have insurance or anything. So for now, anyone that needs to talk to me, call Matt's cell phone. Or just send me a letter because I don’t have a cell phone. On top of that we cannot find our remote. The Office is on tonight and I need the remote to record it for Matt. He's at a tutor right now.

Some good news…I just found out that I made it into the pre-school lab for winter semester. I'm looking forward to this. That means I'm almost done with school. I'll be a senior next semester, the end is in sight. We had midterms this week. All of mine are over and I am so thankful. I over studied for one of them because I was so nervous. I think I did okay. Until next time…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats too bad about your phone. Don't worry though, your not the ONLY one who washes their phone. My mom has done it before. Congrats on getting into the Preschool Lab! You are so smart! I bet you are excited that school is almost finished! Oh and good luck finding that remote...lol.

Familia Martinez said...

That is hard to believe that she is already 6 months old. Crazy how fast flies by huh! Pretty soon she will be running around asking "why" to everything.

There should be a page button on the TV so you can find the remote. They have it on phones why not TV's...you know that you won't lose the TV so doesn't it make sense to put the button on that?

Sorry to hear about the phone. That is a real bummer. I think that the insurance should be included for all young mothers...for they are the ones that need it most. =) Maybe Santa will bring you another one!

Congrats about the preschool lab. You will do wonderful and the kids will be so blessed to have you there.

We love you guys...looking forward to being closer for a little time anyway.