This is it. Sarah and I have been collecting the Madam Alexander dolls from McDonalds. It has been so much fun. This is the entire set of Wizard of Oz. I can't believe how much detail they put into these little happy meal toys. The Wizard of Oz is such an fall movie and I think they make great autumn decorations.
Today is Monday. For some reason it was so hard to get up and ready for school. Lily has been sick again. She has a pretty bad cold. Last night Matt went and got her some cough medicine and it helped her to sleep better in the night. I hope she is over it soon. I woke up this morning with a pretty intense head ache. For some reason I've been getting head aches fairly often. I missed my first class because I didn't want to leave Lily sick and because of my monster head ache. It never went away really. I am feeling better tonight.
Conference weekend was really great. I got to listen to every session. During the Preisthood session, we had ladies night over here. Cathy, Caitlin and Katie came over with their babies. I love it when the men go to Preisthood session of conference. I was driving by the school right before 6:00pm (when it started) and there were men walking, dressed up, to the Hart building on campus. I love to see these rightoues men gathering to listen to the prophet.
It is the start of week five of school. I am slightly whelmed. This is just as tough as I imagined it to be, being a mom going to school. I'm lucky to have so much help from Matt and our families so I can have time for homework and have time for my baby girl. I has been a big blessing.
1 comment:
it's too bad that you have been sick and the baby has been sick as well. that stinks. hope that everything is going good for you. we miss our friends up there in rexburg. it was nice to hear from you. michael and stacie
Post a Comment