I’m still awake on a Sunday night at 11:30 because I have a very awake daughter. Every time she gets shots, it completely ruins her sleeping schedule. Matt and I have not had an entire night of sleep for more than six months. I'm hoping it gets better soon. I hate to listen to her crying in her crib.
My cell phone works, miraculously. Matt put it in the oven to dry out and it works like it never even went through the washer. I'm so thankful. Tonight we went to Ryan and Cathy's for dinner. They are so great. We love Cathy meals because she is such a great cook. Weekends go by way too fast; on to another busy week.
3 comments:
He stuck your phone in the oven?! hahaha I have never heard of that! we always just get the blow dryer out and dry it that way. that's hilarious.
Oh and Kenny's wondering if your magical phone-fixing oven could do anything for the one Tyler through off a balcony...
Our oven probably would fix it, it's pretty good.
Post a Comment