
Here's our baby pumpkin. This past Tuesday we took pictures of Lily in her Halloween costume. Matt and I bought this costume three months ago and I'm glad we did. I'm so happy that we got these pictures of her. They turned out really good. This is at Porter park.


We sent these pictures to my mom. I got pumpkin frames for my mom and Linda and put one of these pictures in them. My mom just got it to day and she loves the pictures. We wish we could see my parents more. We miss them and Jayne a lot.


This is today. This is one of my favorite pictures of her ever! Lily got this outfit from Jessica. It says "I love my Mummy." She looks so cute!

Jessica, Lily and I went to lunch today. Lily was really good.


Lily's food next to her dad's size 13 foot.

Taking it easy for two seconds

The 14th was our niece Kelli's 11th birthday. This is at Tamie's house.

Grandpa Mitchell is taking the pictures.
3 comments:
How cute is that! We had two costumes for Araya that first year because we found one I think in July and then another one that we HAD to have closer to the holiday. Crazy how the first one gets all the fun huh!
She is adorable and I can't wait to just squeeze her. I bet she has Matt wrapped around her little finger too. It will be fun to be around you all again. Love ya
Such cute pictures! I love her little pumpkin outfit--and Shelley you look like such a babe! I hope school's going well for you. You guys are awesome.
Lily is ADORABLE!! Oh my gosh I can't wait to see her in her costume on Halloween! We'll have to take even more pics!
Post a Comment