Monday, October 13, 2008

PJ Party

Lily just got out of the bath. She loves her baths! Tonight she discovered splashing. She could have played in there all night. These pink pjs she's wearing are so warm and comfy. It made me want to put on my footie pajamas. We are twinners having a pajama party. Matt took the pictures, obviously. I Lily wasn't smiling so I told Matt that he needed to be more entertaining.

Side note: we got our family pictures taken recently. The man that was taking our pictures tried so hard to get Lily to smile. He would say over and over, "Where are your smiles? Where are they?" He would say it in a really funny, awkward voice. I'm sure he is really good at getting babies to smile.

Anyway, Matt was trying to get Lily to smile for this picture and he did the exact same voice and said the same thing. I was laughing so hard. At least he got me to smile! I love Matt and this baby girl so much. Now it it bedtime. Good night!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

those jammies are so cute...both of them! you need to find some free time so we can hang out! good luck on all your tests this week!