Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet Visit!


We have been so anxious for the Martinez family to come visit us. They are in the process of moving from Texas to North Carolina and they drive 200 miles out of their way to grace us with their presence. In my opinion it was worth it. The visit was way too short but very sweet. Angie took more pictures and I hope she shares them with me. I was busy getting every minute I could getting to know their sweet baby boy. Their kids have grown up way too much since I've seen them in 2009. I knew I missed their family but I didn't realize how much until today. While Anthony was in Iraq we were able to spend so much time with Angie and the three older kids.



Love the silly faces

I had to post every attempt (mostly for Grandma Mitchell). They are too cute to miss a pose. Lily loved having them here too. Now she is actually old enough to play with them and they live too far away. We love you Martinez family!! We will see you again soon...even if it's only on Skype :)

2 comments:

Grandma Mitchell said...

What a cute bunch of kids! Levi looks better in these pictures. I hope we can all get together soon so the kids can get to know each other.
Thanks Shelley you know I love to see the pictures. Keep them coming.
Love all of you guys!
Love, Grandma Mitchell

Katie said...

Wow, they have grown! Cute pics Shelley! So rare to have cousins together nowadays.