So handsome on his first day of school! Lily is really into wearing his shirts to bed. She calls them "Daddy dresses." Notice his awesome haircut and his crisply ironed shirt. I did that :)
Here it is. I finally got the kitchen all done! Everything is in place. I just have to finish my closet and then I'm DONE. Still need to figure out where to put the food storage and books.
This guy is always at my feet. It's a good thing I love him.
Almost forgot to tell about our new ward. We loved it. Everyone was so excited to have us there. I'm so excited to get to know more people. That's all :)
5 comments:
Haha, that pic of Matt walking out the door is funny. I can just imagine your conversation. "I'm leaving now Shelley..." "Ok Matt just one more picture, say grad school!" lol, ok i'm done. You people crack me up. Ok and I crack myself up. Ok now i'm done.
What a cute family. The kitchen is cute. I can just see Lily in Matt's shirts. We hope the first day of school went well. I'm so glad you liked your ward, that will make things go alot better. I hope Lily can find some friends to play with. Sounds as if you are getting adjusted. I love all the pictures that you post.
Have a great time!
Love ya
So glad you love your ward!!! Wish you guys the best!
Daddy Dresses! Oh she cracks me up! The apartment looks nice. You're so fast at getting things where they need to be.
Oh, and I'm very impressed that you ironed Matt's shirt. :)
Post a Comment