I have a little bit of blog catching up to do. These pictures are of Matt's finals week. Sarah and Morgan came to visit that same week. It was so wonderful. They have family who owns a cabin in Island Park. They went and stayed there most of the week and we went up to visit them twice and were able to stay the night Wednesday night.
These two watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse several times, went swimming in the hot tub, and roasted smores. It was so fun that they could play together.
Did I mention that this cabin was pretty much a mansion in the forest? Well, it was really sweet! It has a hot tub, hi speed internet, Satellite TV, and everything else you can possibly imagine. We went up there Tuesday night and brought Lily home with us. Ryan and Cathy were also there that night. Sarah and Morgan made a really great dinner.
When were weren't at the cabin, Matt was working on finishing his project. Wednesday, I took the kids to go to the fair they have at the end of every semester to show off cap stone projects. This one is Matt's. I can't explain it as well as he can. It has to do with a new program in the engineering program. When I met the teacher that Matt's group was working with, he informed me that Matt and his group were his favorite cap stone group he's ever worked with. They did a really great job.
2 comments:
I just read the whole blog and I could have read more and seen more pictures. I love to read the blog. I'm glad your parents got to come stay for awhile, and Sara and Morgan and Bailey. I didn't know about the zip line, sounds a little scary.
Thanks Shelley for the pictures and the updates
I recognize the blond guy in that picture with Matt, I think I must've had a business class with him. That cabin looks awesome!! Kiss your babies for me, they look super sweet!
Post a Comment