Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Rush


This is the second year for Matt doing the Rush Triathlon. He did great! Look really hard across the lake and see the men starting the swim. I was so nervous for him at this point. I was able to watch because Matt's mom watched the kids for us.

So thankful I spotted him. They all look the same in the water. This is most certainly Matt. They swim 1/2 mile. I didn't realize how far of a swim that really is. He improved his swim time this year.

Getting out of the water and transitioning to his bike.


Off to bike 14 miles.

Coming in from the the 3 mile run. He did it all in 2 hours.

Levi at the finish line.

When Matt was coming in from the run he stopped and said hi to Lily. She's such a daddy's girl these days.

Way to go Matt!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that last picture of you all! Tell Matt that they do a lot of triathlons out here, some on the beach and everything. Wouldn't that be fun??