
Our time at BYU-Idaho has come to an end. Matt graduated last night (July 23rd). Matt has worked extremely hard the past four years and I am so proud of all he has learned and accomplished. It is really a bittersweet feeling to be completely done with BYU-Idaho. This is all we have known our married life. Matt met me his very first class and first day of college. At his graduation last night, I pointed out to Linda the teacher whose class Matt and I met in. It was Brother Merrel's English class. Matt and I wish could have chased him down, gotten a picture with him, and told him about how his class helped us start our family :). I never would have thought by Matt's graduation we would have two kids. We are so blessed!


The graduation was really great. Richard G. Hinckley was the speaker at the commencement. He made me realize how much I love Gordon B. Hinckley. They look very similar. And then at the convocation, Henry Erying spoke (Presidend Erying's son). He looks just like his dad too. All the talks were excellent.

Shaking Henry Erying's hand and getting his diploma cover.


We made some really great friends at BYU-I. I wish I would have gotten a picture with all the guys together. They all worked so hard and really helped each other out. I was so lucky to become friends with some of their wives. Everyone is going separate ways and we are really going to miss them. Now we are moving on to a new chapter in our life. We do not know what exactly we are going to do next. The plan as of now it to attend Graduate school in January. We are excited for what the future will bring.
2 comments:
What an awful sister I am I didn't even remember that you were graduating this month. Sorry Matt! We love you and are very proud of you for all your hard work. You and Tamie now have your degrees and I am still well without one...oh well I guess I had better kick it in gear huh! We hope you have an awesome summer and that you are all doing well and getting some sleep. Once again sorry for being a slacker sister. Love you!
yay for matt! where are you guys going for graduate school?
Post a Comment