Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whirl wind of Goodness

7/5 Lily and Levi in the morning.

I cannot explain these two people better than a whirlwind of goodness! That is exactly what they were for us when they came. Mom and Dad got here Saturday night (8/7). We were so happy to see them but I'm sure they were more happy to be here to see their new grandchildren. Brooklyn is the first grandchild with the LeDosquet last name and Levi is the first grandson. Their trip here was perfect. It was so nice to have my mom & dad here to help us out.

Sunday (8/8) we had the combine baby blessing. I regret that I didn't get a picture of Brooklyn and Levi together. They looked so cute together. Honestly it was such a busy morning with all the families there. The only time they were together was in the chapel. The blessing was wonderful. We have a very special boy living with us.
Isn't he handsome? After the blessing we went to the luncheon in Teton by the Elementary School. It was so yummy! Cathy, Dannia, and Linda did such a good job at putting it on. There was such yummy food and great company to celebrate these beautiful babies.

Tuesday was Ryan's day off so we took a trip up to Mesa Falls. We had a yummy picnic and saw the water falls.





Wednesday (8/11) was Matt's birthday. Mom took us shopping in Idaho Falls and Dad bought us Lunch at Sizzlers for Matt's birthday. That night we had Sandy and Linda over for pizza, cake and ice cream. Lily loved the birthday candles. I realized that night that I didn't have any so my dad ran to Broulims and bought some. Not so much because Matt wanted them, but Lily really cared. She couldn't stop talking about birthday candles.
This was Lily's reaction after the candles were blown out.
Happy 26th Birthday Matt!!

The night before the left snuggling with Levi. I cannot explain how great it was to have them here. We are thankful for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, new dish towels, yummy food, "moomies on the wall" aka movies on the wall, and much much much much more.



The morning before they left. It was full of hugs and tears. The night after they left Matt and I were talking about how sad it was going home to just ourselves. It was a constant party at our house. I cannot wait to see them again during the holidays. We love you!! Thanks for the good week!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the 'post-candle' look, haha!