Sunday, August 22, 2010

Levi 6 weeks


7/20 Levi is 6 weeks old! Time is flying. He has really chunked up and I love it. He's such a good sleeper at night and great cuddler. He loved to be held and snuggled but he also does pretty well on his own in the bouncy chair. He is more awake and alert during the day, especially the morning. He is a grunter and a growler. I cannot wait til we can get him sleeping in his crib because the grunting and growling isn't so great when I'm trying to sleep at night. I will take it any day over screaming and crying.

Look at how handsome he is! He's one good looking kid!

The pictures below are all of today (8/22).




I'm pretty sure he was smiling here. He's not a big smiler yet. I love when I do catch him smiling. All in all he is a happy kid with a mild temperament. I'm so thankful he has joined our family. I didn't know I could have this much love.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! He really is a handsome little man, I love his hair. Can't wait to see you guys, is it too early to start counting down to Christmas??

Rachel said...

He is all boy!!! For sure! And so handsome and chubby!!

Familia Martinez said...

He is so cute. I am so sad that he will be all grown up before I even get to cuddle with him. I hate that! Lily and Levi are so cute together. I miss you guys. Wish we were closer. Love you!