Friday, October 2, 2009

Tonight Lily went on her first motorcycle ride. It was extremely slow and just in our parking lot. She seemed to enjoy it. I wish I could have gotten better pictures. It made me think of all the different things (motorized vehicles,I guess) she has been on in her short life. So I posted some pictures for fun.





Those were all from tonight.

I know this isn't a motorized vehicle but it's cute.
She never really went for a ride on the bull dozer but close.

The dirt bike back in June. Just got to sit on this one. Sometime this summer she was on the lawn mower with Matt at his parent's house but I cannot find the picture, it's probably on Matt's parent's camera.


And then there was the tractor last November with Matt and Richard. It was fun looking back through these pictures.




2 comments:

Katie said...

Nice motorcycle!! Shelley, I like how you put "it was really slow in our parking lot" lol. I believe you, I bet you were like slow down!!!!! haha

Unknown said...

sterling likes going on the 4 wheeler. this past summer we went to montana and he fell asleep on the lawn mower.