Monday, October 5, 2009

It's "noing!"




When Lily and I woke up this morning, I lifted her up to look at the snow. I said, "It's snowing!" and she replied "noing!" Before we left for school this afternoon, she got to walk out in the snow. She kept repeating "noing, noing" We've had such a fun day so far with hot chocolate and I'm making soup and rolls for dinner. I was tempted with Christmas music but it's still weeks until Halloween so I will resist :).

4 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

wow! I am glad I am not in Rexburg anymore! We had a short hailstorm here today, but no snow. Lily is so cute!

Sara said...

Wow, looks like you got more snow than we did. I'm glad it melted! LOL, Emma was doing something similar about the snow, too - she kept pointing out the window and saying "it's snow!" Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and learn?

Katie said...

I love her outfit! She is growing up too fast. I love her little girl smile!! PS we are watching Charlie Brown Christmas I write this... embarassing?

Rachel said...

Lily is one smart chica! I love getting to watch her.