Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 18 Months Lily!

You can tell by this picture that this girl is full of life! She is busy from the moment she wakes up, until the moment she sleeps. She is talking more and more every day. Lately, when we ask her a question she will respond in an innocent, sweet voice "yeah." Oh I love her. She brings so much joy into our lives. The Broulim's in St. Anthony is so friendly. There is a certain lady at the cash register who always gives Lily a smarty. Lily knows it as a treat. Today we went through a different lady's line that doesn't know Lily and didn't give her a treat right away. While she was checking us out Lily kept saying "treat, treat, treat." I knew exactly what Lily was thinking. Lily knows that when we go there, she gets a treat. I ignored it, hoping the lady would also. The kind lady figured it out and ended up offering her a smarty. Lily gladly accepted, of course. Lily knows what she wants and has always been stubborn. I like that about her. Happy 18th month birthday, we love you girl! Thanks for all the loves and kisses!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh she is SO SO CUTE!!! I wish I could hear her say "yeah"! What a sweetheart! We miss her so much! Give her hugs and kisses from us!!

Becca said...

Such a fun age. And yay for nursery!

Lindsay said...

18 months already? Where has the time gone! Oh i wish we could see you guys--she is so darn cute.