Lily is a big fan of Elmo. She loves to watch the videos on YouTube of Elmo singing and more. We have an Elmo book that is only for the car. She loves it and it makes for better car rides. She just sits there and reads it the entire way to Rexburg and back everyday. When the costume came in the mail she loved it. Her eyes got big, and she hugged and kissed Elmo. She kept saying "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo." She thought that it was Elmo. I tried to put the costume on her and she freaked out. She probably thought this real looking Elmo was attacking her or something. I was finally able to get it on her this week. Wednesday was really sunny so I thought I'd try to put her costume on again so we could get some good pictures in the leaves like last year. I had to set her in front of the mirror and tell her I was putting her "Elmo coat" on. She was fine once I got it on. She loves to see the pictures now. Have a happy Halloween everyone!
4 comments:
too cute! how did she do trick or treating?
So cute!! I love it, "Elmo coat" good idea!! Next year I am going to take pics outside on a sunny day, because waiting till it is dark on halloween = lame blurry pics. I love that Lily girl!!
i love it! what a cute elmo costume!
she is adorable! hey shelley I need your address so that I can send you guys a christmas card if that's alright. maybe just e-mail it to me it's lindsay.a.weston at gmail dot com thanks! i hope you guys are doing well. i'm sure you're busy since you haven't blogged in a while! can't wait to hear from you.
Post a Comment