We had such a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch. Lily LOVED it! It was just Cathy, Lily and me. Lily could not get enough pumpkins and loves the ones we brought home. I took over 100 pictures and wanted to post most of them but I just chose nine of my favorites. I tried to get some smiles but she was way to o busy looking at the pumpkins. Most pictures are of her backside. Cute still....enjoy. 

Just her size...she was struggling to carry those.

This is the pumpkin that Lily picked and we brought home. She loved carrying them around. She is still carrying around the baby pumpkin Cathy gave her.
Thanks Cathy for a fun night! We got everything for Lily's Halloween costume and went to dinner.
Thanks Cathy for a fun night! We got everything for Lily's Halloween costume and went to dinner.

3 comments:
It looks like she's ready to decorate for Fall just like her mom!! I love that first picture! Can't wait to see her costume too!
what a cutie!
Grandma Mitchll
Oh good, it looks like she's feeling better so she can come play with us tomorrow!!
Post a Comment