Sarah and Bailey came to visit us before their move to WA. We are going to miss them so much. Lily absolutely loved Bailey and still runs around the apartment screaming (with joy). We love these girls so much!!
At the parade. We went to the parade with Katie, Steve and Raleigh. We were happy to see other Cambridge Court friends. Steve and Katie made us a really good BBQ lunch! They are so great. That night we went to Matt's mom's side family reunion. I love talking to Matt's cousins and aunts. What a great family!
We went to the fireworks in Rexburg with Steve and Katie! It was an eventful day and so much fun! Matt's shirt makes me smile. We were about to leave the house and he was wearing a green shirt. I made him go change because you cannot wear green on Independence day!
I seriously need to get it together and pull out all my Lily/Raleigh pics to send to you! That was such a fun last Rexburg holiday for us. Thanks for hanging out with us too!
I love to read your blog and the pictures are so cute. I look forward to reading them. What a cute family. We love all three of you! Love, Grandma Mitchell
2 comments:
I seriously need to get it together and pull out all my Lily/Raleigh pics to send to you! That was such a fun last Rexburg holiday for us. Thanks for hanging out with us too!
I love to read your blog and the pictures are so cute. I look forward to reading them. What a cute family.
We love all three of you!
Love, Grandma Mitchell
Post a Comment