Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swimming and Hot-tubing at Grandma's house

Mom bought this pool for Lily while we were there last week. When we got in it was way too cold so my mom went and got several pots of hot water. It was so much fun. Jayne was in there too. Lily splashed till her eyes were red and her lip was blue and quivering. We were cold so we went hot-tubing



Hot-tubing was so much fun. While we were hot-tubing, mom read a portion of the 7th Harry Potter. Matt and I went to the movie when it opened and loved it. Lily and I had such a fun week in Colorado with my family. More picture of Colorado to come.
Random picture that was in the same file folder. This is the day before we left for CO.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is SO cute. She is such a pretty girl!! And that hot tubbing looks like fun, haha! I bet she will love that little pool in Rexburg! You are lucky your apartments have space for that and a hose. Sweet deal!

Becca said...

That is WAY too much fun!