Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Big Race

Matt did the Rush Triatholon yesterday. He did so good for it being his first time. First he swam 1/2 mile at Rainbow Lake. This picture is where Lily and I saw him for the first time. He just completed a 14 mile bike ride. Amazing!


In this picture he is leaving the high school to do the 3 mile run.

Lily waiting for her dad.

Here he comes! What a champ. He still had to run a lap around the track at the high school before the finish line.

Here's the finish line. They announce their name and where they are from over the speakers when they finish. It was pretty cool.


He did it!

Lily was happy to see him. I'm sure it felt good to be done.

Tamie did great too! So impressive!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I cannot believe he did all that! That is awesome!! So are you going to join him next time?? I am so sad that we are missing out on fun stuff like this!!

Caitlin said...

very impressive!