This isn't the best video. I took it from my phone and Lily loves to get my phone whenever I have it. I was holding it out so she would look at my face. I think most everyone has heard her say the animals but she is so fast and accurate now. I love how her language is developing more and more every day. We love this girl!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much she has changed in the nine months we have been here. We will miss her growing up and that is sad but we will love to come home to visit. We will miss you guys too don't get me wrong but there is just something about a little kid that brings out that high pitched voice in you and makes you want to crawl on the floor. We love and appreciate all you have done for us and continue to do. Thanks
That is soooooo coool - way to work with her Shelley.!!!! I love the pictures as well. mwa
Post a Comment