Friday, July 24, 2009
Just a start...
I made it through another semester! There is a big sense of relief in my life right now. We get a six or seven week break that I will thoroughly enjoy before my last semester of classes in the fall! I realize that I haven't updated my blog in a long time and I feel overwhelmed with how much catching up I need to do. This post is just getting me started. In the near future, watch out because I'm going to be updating this thing like crazy. We have been having the best summer ever and it is just getting better. We have be very active and enjoying each summer night we have together. If you'll remember back to the winter, I complained everyday about the cold, freezing snow. Well in the summer I do just the opposite. I love everything about the summer except for 5 things (bees, mosquitoes, bad sunburns, hot apartment (we don't have that this summer) and allergies. Everything else about summer is so great! I have pictures and more updates to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! I am so excited about the all the updates you are going to do! lol, have fun today with your family!! We will miss you guys!!
PS your post reminded me of the Rascal Flatts song "Summer nights" haha, love it!!
Post a Comment