Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily!!

Thank you Sara for helping me make this. I love seeing her everymonth. I can't believe Lily is one today. Check out Sara's blog, she's really good at this digi scrapbooking. More pictures on Lily's birthday to come.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Awww...Happy Birthday Lily!!

Oh, and Katie said you may need a babysitting for Lily on Monday?! If so, I'm more than willing to. I'm watching Raleigh already, so it'll be no problem.

spudly said...

Woohoo!! Happy Birthday Lily!! One year young, lol : )

Anonymous said...

What a cute thing that you and Sara did with Lily's pictures. You guys are so talented.
What a cute little girl
Love, Grandma Mitchell

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! I love how it turned out:D I'm totally going to use the same file to put Emma's pics in, too;) Hm, maybe for Mother's Day...:D

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been a whole year, huh?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birhday! I can't believe it has been a year! Lily is sooo adorable!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

WOW! One year already! Happy 1st Birthday! How fun!