Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lily's Birthday

This is the birthday party with the Mitchell's a few days before Lily's actual birthday.
She got lots of fun things from Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell, Tamie's family, and Angie's family.
Lily's actual birthday day. We had a party with Katie, Steve, Raleigh, Ryan, and Cathy.
This is the outfit Lily got for her birthday. We got it in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.



She got this cool chair from Katie. It has Disney Princesses on it. How fun! We are going to take it camping!


We got Lily blocks and she loves them.

That Mini Mouse card is from my mom. So cute! Mickey mouse clubhouse is Lily's favorite show. We got her this fish aquarium. It is now in her room. The fish that is in there in this picture is no longer with us. We went to Idaho Falls last night and got two new ones. Lily knows and loves fish. We read stories about fish at night and she turns and points to her fish tank. I think the light also helps her to go to sleep better.


These cake decorations are totally me. Angie bought my birthday cake and these were on them. How did she know? I thought they would be fun for Lily's cake too. She has to like princesses now, she sure has a lot of princess things. I cannot believe she's one now.
Two days after her birthday Lily got ear tubes put in. It was a short surgery and I'm glad we did it. She is such a happy girl now. She is walking like crazy. She walks more than she crawls now. She still needs help standing up. She will crawl over to something and help herself get up. The past couple of days she has had a fairly high fever. She is getting a tooth and I wonder if that causing the fevers. She doesn't have any other symptoms. I hope it goes away soon. I stayed home from church today with her and I'm not going to be able to go to my classes tomorrow. The girl that watches Lily on Mondays has a sick baby too. If she wakes up with another fever tonight I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow.
Other big news...we are moving. Our contract is up this month and we found an apartment in Saint Anthony that is a good deal. My brother lives out there now and they are nice apartments. We are looking forward to the change but we will miss our apartment here. I love our ward so much because we have some really great friends here. And I'm not going to be able ride my bike to school anymore. I have cried about moving a lot but we feel really good about the decision we have made. There must be something good for us in Saint Anthony. I just have two weeks to get everything packed and ready. What an adventure!





3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh yay lots of pictures!! Lol, you're going to have to post pictures more often when you move b/c I will have withdrawals. Anyways, don't move! I will bake you a cake!

Caitlin said...

this year has flown by! it looks like lily had a fun birthday!
good luck with the move! i hope it all goes well for you!

Sara said...

I had no idea you were moving until just now!! We'll miss you!! I'm so sad:( But I understand the wanting to find a bigger place. Let us know if you need help packing and moving!