Last night, we got home at 6:30 or so. Lily was so helpful unpacking. She got that beach ball for Easter and her and Matt play with it. She was just happy to be out of the car. The trip home wasn't bad. We took the scenic route through Vernal, Utah. It was a nice drive. Lily and I watched a lot of "Baby Signing Time", "High School Musical 2", "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", "Little Einsteins", "Blues Clues." She was fine as long as the videos were coming.


We got those slippers for $1 at
Walmart.
Today...

Regan came over to play and..

We had a BBQ with the
Sorenson's. Lily's thinking, "not another car ride."


Matt made great burgers on our little grill. They turned out pretty good. Last fall we found a charcoal grill at Kmart for $15. I'm glad we got it. Delicious!!


We missed Raleigh! I'm looking forward to a great summer. The weather has been outstanding and I'm going to cherish every moment of the sunshine! I love summer in
Rexburg!
1 comment:
How did I not comment on this one?? Anyways, when we graduate in July, you guys are coming with us where ever we go. I don't care if you don't get to graduate, lol. We will feed you!! (you know at least that part is true... haha)
Post a Comment