Her dress is sooooo cute! And her hair! I'm trying to get Makenna's in a ponytail but I'm having a hard time finding elastics that are small enough. What do you use? I can't believe she's almost ONE!
Aw, what cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I need to post my pics, but there are soooo many, and most of them need editing first. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.
5 comments:
What a cute family,especially the little girl. What a cute dress. Lily looks so grown up. Have a great time this week.
Love, Grandma Mitchell
Her dress is sooooo cute! And her hair! I'm trying to get Makenna's in a ponytail but I'm having a hard time finding elastics that are small enough. What do you use?
I can't believe she's almost ONE!
What cute pictures! You are the best at taking pictures of all the cute things Lily does. She is a cutie! Love you and miss you!
Aw, what cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I need to post my pics, but there are soooo many, and most of them need editing first. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.
BTW, your fish are still alive;)
I love her dress! She looks so cute! is that your mom with Lily? she looks so cute and happy just like you!
Post a Comment