Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank you so much!!


Here are some pictures just for fun. This was yesterday. We were out and about most of the busy Saturday. I had to take a test for my child development class and Matt had a bazillion things to do, as always. So, Lily went to play with Aunt Cathy. She loves her so much. It looked like they had a really great morning together. I don't know how well I did on my test. I studied a lot and did the best I could. I guess that's all that matters. It has been a homework filled weekend. I'm feeling pretty caught up at the moment. It's a good feeling. I would like to keep it that way. I cannot believe we only have 4 weeks to go. Only 2 weeks till Thanksgiving.
Notice Lily's very cute purple jacket. We had a very good friend send Lily a few coats and a sleeper. It was so nice, much needed, and we really appreciate it. There are so many people who have helped us out greatly and I don't even know how to return the favor. We have many people in our lives that are extremely generous. All I can say is thank you so much!! We feel so blessed.

3 comments:

Familia Martinez said...

Blessings come when you don't even expect them and so often we can't express the gratitude we have. I have those same feelings and I am like you...thank you is really you can say. And honestly thank you is all you need to say.

You are a very blessed little family. Lily is so cute. I can't wait until I am one of the aunts that gets to watch her and play with her. She will have a lot of fun getting to know her cousins, and they will love getting to play with her.

Thanks for being one of our blessings and being part of our family. We love you!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh look at that cute hair!! And I can't get enough of her smile! We should hook up her and Ty :) I would love to get together with you and Cait. Do we want to go out to eat or something fun like that? Or just hang out at one of our houses? I'm up for anything.

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. It is a blessing to us to be able to have the chance to help out. :)