Saturday, November 15, 2008

So this is a fun tag from Lindsay. I had a good time doing it!

8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Good Morning America
3. Regis and Kelly
4. Hannah Montana (its cute okay)
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. American Idol (when it gets to the end)
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Oprah

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Texas Road House-#1 Favorite
2. Bajio
3. McDonald
4. Olive Garden
5. Dairy Queen
6. Millhallow
7. Little Caesars
8. Cold Stone

8 things that happened yesterday: (this was actually Thursday, not yesterday. I've been working on this a little at a time).
1. Woke up at 5:45 to eat breakfast with Matt, he made me breakfast
2. Wrote a paper about how my family has changed over three generations
3. Made rice crispy treats and took some to our friends
4. Matt took Lily for a ride in Richard's tractor
5. I went to the gym
6. Worked on homework as much as I could
7. Talked to my mom
8. I was exhausted but couldn't sleep

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving break
2. Getting my finals, tests and projects done
3. Christmas
4. Seeing my mom, dad, and Jayne in December
5. The night Lily will sleep through
6. Getting my bachelor's degree and being done with school
7. Having a pantry and linen closet
8. The semester ending

8 things on my wish list:
1. Digital Camera
2. Laptop computer
3. More Christmas decorations
4. More toys for Lily
5. More clothes for Lily
6. I want to go to SLC and see the lights at Temple Square
7. I want some egg nog
8. I want to see Micheal Mclean's Fogotten Carols. (Does anyone have the DVD we could borrow?)

8 things I love:
1. Matt and Lily, spending time with them
2. Weekends
3. Riding my bike to school
4. Going out to eat
5. Sleeping
6. Chocolate
7. When Lily smiles and laughs really hard
8. Going to lunch with Jessica

8 things I can't stand:
1. When I am on a walk with someone and our swinging hands slap each other…I cannot stand it...just ask Matt.
2. When it snows in March, April, May, June….
3. When we have a messy apartment that smells like diapers
4. Online quizzes that are frequent and extremely difficult
5. Public speaking
6. Tremendously loud people in class
7. When we lose the remote control…where is it?
8. The parking on campus!!!!

This was a fun tag. I tag Katie, Jessica, Kalena, Stacie, and Angie

1 comment:

Michael said...

Stacie has been tagged a couple of times from some different people so one of these days i will get her to do it and post it on our blog. how are you guys anyways? stacie is getting close to her due date. only about a month away now. talk to you later.