Lily is taking a nap and I actually should be doing homework. My problem is I would rather be doing so many other things than homework. One day…I just have to keep telling myself. One day I will be done with school and I can have more time to do the things I would like to do…for example; finish crocheting the afghan I started last summer. I could finish reading the Twilight books or take a nap. My mom would say, "There is a season for everything." I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break to work on all of these things. Why, when I have all the time in the world, I want to be busy? When I am busy, I want all the time in the world. I guess I just need to enjoy what is going on in my life right now. I am thankful that I can go to school. I love my major and classes. My classes are beneficial and applicable for my life right now. I hope I remember all of what I am learning so I can use it to bless my family. I am glad I've been so blessed to go to school and spend plenty of time with my baby girl. I don't know how but it has been smoother and less complicated than I anticipated.
Another thing that I really have been thankful for lately is gas prices. Seriously, today it is $2.27 a gallon. That is so great. Matt filled up the EMPTY car last night for $33.00. In the summer it was up to $60.00. I was telling Sarah today that she really needs to come and visit us. Gas prices are no longer her excuse!! We all complained in the summer about how expensive gas was. I 'm sure everyone is so glad for the break. Okay, now I really have to go do homework.
2 comments:
I know how you feel about time...it always seems to do the opposite of what you need it to. But time also has a way of working out what it needs and what we want. Just don't go crazy in the process like your old sister in law here.
Gas is crazy huh! We are so excited to be where we are right now...we are paying $1.95. We filled up the Durango for $44.00 last week. When we were living in Atlanta it would take somewhere close to $80 to fill up. Crazy! Hopefully it will keep going down.
We love ya!
Ang
no matter what life always seems busy doesn't it! I keep telling myself that it always will be now that i have a baby! oh well, but yay for gas prices, i've seen it under 2$ a gal here, unbelieveable!
Post a Comment