
I know this is not the best quality of picture. It is from my 2 mega pixel cell phone camera. I just wanted to post it to show what Lily and I did yesterday. This week has been such beautiful weather. I am so thankful it's not snowing already!! I have been able to ride my bike to school everyday this week so far. Yesterday, Lily and I went to the bank and then to the park while Matt was at work. It was so nice and Lily loves being outside. She is always a little angel when we go for walks. We have to soak up every minute of this weather. Oh, and we also saw a powered parachute fly by. I don't know who it was...
1 comment:
Yes, Shelley, we plan on visiting you on Thanksgiving...sometime in the afternoon? Actually, what is the best time to visit? I didn't even ask you that...sorry. My mom is going to be with us too!
Post a Comment