We love Christmas at our house. Christmas 2013 was wonderful. It was our first Christmas on our own in Oklahoma. It was so nice not to have to worry about traveling, snowstorms, and stress. We did a lot of Christmasy things that we all enjoy. We went to the movie Frozen in theaters Christmas Eve. Our Elf Fredrick came and hide in funny places each day.
Matt and I spent a lot of Christmas break updating the upstairs rooms. He tore out the carpet in the bathroom and put down tile. We retextured and painted. House projects are not my favorite and in reality Matt did mostly everything. He is so handy and I am pregnant and tired. I'll post some before and after pictures eventually. We still have a few odd things to finish.






1 comment:
I'm so glad you are doing fun things with the kids they will remember it always. The house will look great when you get finished with it.
Post a Comment