November 9th we were invited to a tailgating party in honor of a scholarship Matt received this semester. We dressed up in our OSU gear and biked most of the way to campus. Levi rode on my bike and Lily rode in the trailer. Matt seemed to forget that I hadn't exercised in several weeks and I was all day morning sick when we did this. Anyway...I had a hard time keeping up with Matt and Lily on the ride to OSU. I requested that Matt take both kids in the trailer on the ride home. I was able to keep up on the way home :).
We raked 13 black bags full of leaves the week before the snow came. Kids loved playing in the leaves.
Snow day. (12/6)
Levi...he has a cough going on. He's mostly fine but I'm trying to keep him in and away from his group of runny nose friends. By the end of the day, he falls asleep quickly. The day of the ward Christmas party, he took a 2.5 hour nap. Not usual for him. I hope we kick this cough soon.
| Before picture from his haircut the day after Halloween. I grew his hair out for the Jake costume. I love his clean cut, short hair. |
| Wondertorium lovers. :) |
The week after Crystal's birthday. We watched Monster's Inc that night :).
| This is only the second time we've pulled out the Thomas Train set since Christmas. Great Sunday afternoon activity. |
There is the unorganized purge of photos. These past few posts are a pretty accurate representation of what our last few months have been like. We had a fun Thanksgiving with the Spencers and Anderson's. Matt made a fantastic turkey and I made pie and a few other things. Matt has been working on his Thesis and finally submitted it. His defense date is scheduled for Dec 19th. VERY exciting. Other than that, I've been busy with Young Women and trying to muster the energy to keep the house running well. Lily and Levi are so great, sweet and loving. I'm such a lucky mom! I'm so thankful for my little simple life.





1 comment:
I can't wait to see the wondertorium.
Love Ya
Post a Comment