February we were so lucky to have Matt's parents come stay with us. We loved having them and Sadie here with us for a week. Sadie was able to stay with us a while longer while Sandy and Linda traveled to Tennessee and North Carolina to visit Aunt Jodie and Angie's family. Grandparents always seem to spoil us and the kids. Linda let me nap during the day while she played with the kids, we went shopping and out to dinner at Clicks in Pawnee. It's always nice to see family! These first two pictures of the kids on Valentines day. Levi had a fun preschool Valentines party and then he and I went to Lily's school for the Kindergarten party. They also got a Valentine from Matt and me.
We decided to make a cake for Grandma and Grandpa when they got back from North Carolina. Levi loves helping me bake. He's always right by my side. We baked the cake while Lily was at school. When she got home I let her have full control over how she wanted to decorate the cake. She did such a great job. Especially on the writing. Writing with food coloring pens on fondant is not as easy as it looks. You have to do it very softly. I have a difficult time doing it. She did so great! I was really proud!

1 comment:
We had just a great time visiting. It was so fun to play with the grandkids. I just love them. The only bad part about all of the trip was it was cold and snowy. We love to see all the pictures of everyone.
Thanks for making our stay with you so nice. We love all of our family
Love Grandma Mitchell
P.S. We are getting excited to meet this new little baby also.
Post a Comment