We have been so lucky to have my brother Dan come stay with us for 4 months. It has been a lot of fun having him around and it was sad to say goodbye yesterday morning. I promised him I would make a cake. I decided on Bad Piggies because he has gotten my entire family..with the exception of me..addicted to the game. Levi especially craves that game. One of my favorite times this summer was going to Man of Steel late one night when it first came out. I'm so thankful for the good conversations and wisdom this kid has given me! He's so great.
Glad we got a picture together to prove he was actually here this summer! Thanks for everything Dan! Have fun in Rexburg!
1 comment:
I'm glad he got to spend some time with your family. I'm glad he was there for you when Matt could be there. The kids got to know their Uncle alittle better.
Have fun in school Danny and if you need anything do hesitate to call.
Post a Comment