Sunday, September 1, 2013

We Moved Again

 New house before paint
 New house after paint..this is not the true color...it was night and the lighting is awful. 

So we moved for the second time in Stillwater. The move has been pathetically slow. We are still getting situated and it's been a month. We are liking our new house and hopefully this week we will be settled! The new house is perfect for us. The past month, Dan has inhabited the upstairs. I'll get pictures up once I've got everything put together :). 

 We were so blessed to live at this house on Cherokee! Great neighbors, great house. 

 Matt has really got the yard looking good at our new house. We are loving the neighborhood and the pool. We live next to the Tophams, a super great family in our ward. Lots of change this summer. 


1 comment:

Grandma Mitchell said...

Thanks for the updates. I love to read your blog, and I know you are really busy.
The house looks great and it will just take some time to get it how you want it.
Love seeing pictures of what is going on in your life.
Love you guys