Thursday, December 12, 2013

September/October in a nutshell..and some of August

Kindergarten is the best. She loves everything about it. Especially specials...PE, Guidance, Music and Library.


August 31st we went to the fair. Lily was so excited to go on one ride. We decided that we would go on the ferris wheel  together as a family. When we got to the line...Lily all of the sudden had a fear of heights. She is our brave girls who isn't afraid of wake surfing or jumping into the lake. Weird. So Levi and I went on the ferris wheel and Lily went on this car ride twice..using Matt's ticket. She loved it. We looked at animals and all the exhibits and called it good for one year. 


This is a great example of what Levi and I have looked like the last 4 months.  We found out in September that we are expecting baby #3. I have been SICK! I don't remember being this sick with either pregnancy. Maybe I just don't remember. Anyway, Matt has really taken care of us and picking up my slack. He's cleaned, cooked, grocery shopped and done laundry like never before. Levi has been so content do watch shows with me on the couch. Thankfully, I'm doing much better these days in December and we are pretty much back to normal. 

These pictures were from September 10th. Brand Ganz is so wonderful and let us go on his boat with him. as you can see...Lily and Matt are brave. Levi and I didn't even get in the water this time. Still so much fun to be out on the lake.


She could live on the lake...she LOVES it!



September 12th and a few days around then..Matt went to Arkansas. There was a company that paid for the Students and faculty to come tour. 



I don't exactly remember what Levi and I were Sept 16th in this picture...notice his awesome hat from Grandpa Mitchell. John Deere kid.

Wondertorium. Levi and I go every now and again during the day. 

Picture by Lily...Oct 26th after our Halloween trunk or treat.


Sep 27th Rocket Run. It was HOT outside and she did such a great job running. She didn't top the entire 10 minutes. Levi and I tried to run with her but couldn't keep up. 


October 9th was "walk to school day." All four of us walked to school and did it again because we liked it so much. 


October 18th was the OSU homecoming walk around. We look forward to this each year. OSU does an incredible job getting ready for homecoming!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

You posted so many things! Instead of commenting on all, I'll just let you know here how much fun I had looking at them all! I'm sorry you've been so sick with baby #3. I was sicker with #3 as well. ?? Maybe it's just harder cause you're chasing the other 2? Either way, I'm glad you're feeling better. You're kids are so happy and cute!! Any chance you'll ever move to northern Utah so that our children can have arranged marriages? :)