Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kindergarten Girl

 There was a lot of Kindergarten excitement at our house Aug 20th. There weren't any tears...just excitement. She LOVES school. We are on week three and she's still excited about school. 

 Gotta love our Pinterest attempt. :)


These two are best pals at school. My friend Angie is a second grade teacher at Lily's school. I'm super thrilled that she sees Lily at school and she sent me this sweet pic on day two. I couldn't be happier that she is loving it so much. It's fun to have one on one with Levi too. Did I ever post that Lily got her ears pierced? It was about 4 weeks ago. She was so excited! If I were to do it again, I would have made sure they did both ears at the same time. After the girl pierced her left ear, she had a hard time allowing her to do the next one. She was brave and with my help we got them both pierced.

2 comments:

grandma Mitchell said...

What a fun time for Lily. She is getting so grown up. I'm glad that she likes school. Every week that we talk to you guys, she is more and more grown up. Levi needs that one on one with Mom. You don't have babies anymore.
Thanks for the post, Shelley you know how much I love to see them.
Love you guys

Rachel said...

I LOVE, LOVE the pinterest attempt! Looks like something that would happen at our house! :) I still miss the Mitchells. I know interactions are few and far between, but I would feel right at home if we had a play date tomorrow! Any chance of you coming to Utah any time soon? :)