Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brad Paisley Concert/ 6th Anniversary

Matt and I have been wanting to go to a Brad Paisley concert for a really long time. Matt surprised me back in May with the tickets for our anniversary date. Our actual date was August 16th in Tulsa. I can't explain how great the concert was other than that it was better than I imagined. The opening bands were Easton Corbin and The Band Perry. The opening bands were highly entertaining...Brad was spectacular. He sang all the songs that we know by heart and we sang right along with him :) We were in the cheep seats and in a granny section. We were the only fun ones (except for the fun girl sitting next to me) that were singing, clapping, whistling and cheering. Boring people. We enjoyed ourselves though. 





I loved "Waiting on a Woman" with Andy Griffith. I've shared the music video on Facebook but this is the one from the concert. I thought Brad did a good job giving tribute to Andy Griffith who recently passed away. I also love how the girl from The Band Perry came out to sing "Whiskey Lullaby". Also, they had Carrie Underwood on a large screen for "Remind Me." Love her too. We would love to go this concert again. Loved it!






While we were in Tulsa....



The kids had a great time at the Lee's house. They had a sleepover because we didn't get home until 12:30am...Thank you Lee's. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh that concert would be SO FUN!! I haven't been to a concert in ages, I'm going to have to go find one now lol.