Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Weekend


Easter was really close to Lily's birthday this year. I love holidays and usually I do a lot more for Easter. At this point we are trying to get rid of a lot of stuff that we don't want to take to Oklahoma. I didn't buy a bunch of new stuff for the kids for Easter this year and it still worked out perfect. Lily was still hyped up on her birthday and Levi was content playing with a few plastic eggs. We did have fun celebrating though. On Saturday we went to Teton Elementary egg hunt. We went with these two lovely ladies :)
Brooklyn even picked up some eggs all by herself in the 0-2 age group. So cute!
I was holding Levi the entire time so he got a close up picture. Still very handsome :)
This one she is waiting for the bell to ring so she could run and get some eggs.
There they go...
Coming back to show me her finds.
Very exciting to see the Easter Bunny

Daddy Boy helped a little :)
That night we colored a few eggs. I almost skipped this part but I'm so glad we didn't. She loved watching them change colors. We have a video of her scooping out each one to check the color. She would say "It's turning pink. It's turning blue...." and so on. I love how she gets things now. She thought it was such a good idea to color eggs and didn't want to put them in the fridge. They were hers and she liked to go check on them. All and all great Saturday.

Easter day was really great too. Matt's mom put on a fantastic Easter dinner and Grandma Jensen and Uncle Pete came for dinner. It was good to see them before we leave in a few weeks. And did I mention it was a beautiful weekend. Lily and I got to play outside a lot. On Saturday Linda put out the baby swing for Levi. She pushed him in the swing until he fell asleep. I'll have to get the picture from her camera. I'm excited for the weather to get nicer so we can have more days like that :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh that Lily Marian looks so happy! What a fun Easter weekend!